- Weekly cashback up to 15%
- Personal manager
- Withdrawal limits
up to 75,000 AUD
Roulette seems a challenging game only at first glance. However, this entertainment is based on chance: in fact, no one can guess when and where the ball will stop. Therefore, in most stationary and electronic casinos, real money play is in demand among beginners and professionals. If you approach the study of rules and nuances competently and choose the appropriate strategies, you can raise your bankroll well.
Online roulette in Australia is an excellent opportunity to have fun and increase your capital. The main thing is to choose a decent online casino. Zoome not only eliminates any problems with withdrawals and other financial transactions but also regularly gives free spins and gifts for active play.
Live online casino roulette
Modern online roulettes are so realistic that they create an incredibly realistic atmosphere of a live casino. The gameplay is controlled not by the program, but by a real dealer who interacts with all the players at the table. This was made possible by a live broadcast. Players can place bets and watch their opponent's reaction and behavior live. Live play creates the maximum feeling of presence. Users get real emotions when winning and losing. The dealer works in a special studio, interacts and talks to players. Customers can monitor all wheel movements, the work of the croupier and the actions of their opponents. This gives confidence that all results are genuine, not fake.
We also offer you the possibility to play roulette for free by simply selecting to play demo. The free version is best for beginners who hesitate to play for real money. In this mode, you can play for free and learn the rules of the game. In any case, new players should try to play in the demo version. Then, after gaining at least a little experience, make the first deposit and start playing for real money.
How to play casino roulette?
In a few words, in casino roulette, the player must guess where the ball will land. To do this, lovers of this noble game have at their disposal a green table that follows the structure of roulette, where they can place various types of bets. Generally, it is a fairly intuitive game that hides many choices and strategies that can be applied. There are 37 numbers ranging from 0 to 36, and you can bet on the single number, on pairs, triplets, quatrains, sextets, dozens, and on groups of 18 such as red/black, even / odd, low/high (1- 18, 19-36). You start betting when the handler begins, and you can do it right up to the "Rien ne vas plus" (nothing goes anymore). On each online game table, you will always find a button that will refer you to the game's rules in a practical and fast way.
Thus, playing Roulette is very easy, and you learn quickly. If you want to understand how to earn money with this game, then it will be better to practice online Roulette for real money systems like the ones we offer on our platform. It is a real strategy, small mathematical and statistical tricks that will allow you to optimize your bets. By taking advantage of the casino bonus, you can use the additional credit and put into practice the strategies that we recommend you learn with the virtual money version. Remember that free games will allow you to practice and familiarise yourself before playing for real money.
Thanks to its centuries-old history, roulette has gained a chance to develop. Even before the invention of the Internet, there were more than 20 variations of the game. After the transition to online entertainment, there are even more different types. However, the basic rules usually do not change; only nuances are added. The following varieties are considered classics:
- European. A standard offering 37 sectors, 36 numeric cells, and 1 zero. The advantage of the casino is 2.7%, i.e., the client loses 1 bet out of 37 possible.
- American. The same roulette, but with a double zero, i.e., cells on the wheel 38. The probability of winning the casino increases to 5.26%, and the guest loses 2 bets out of 38. But if the ball hits the zero, in favor of the gaming club is only half the bet - it's an indulgence for casino players.
- French roulette online or offline. Almost identical to the European, but when the ball falls to zero, only half of the bet loses or wins. The advantage of the institution is 1.35%. The rates are marked in French.
Varieties remain popular. Guests, choosing a game for the evening, prefer these types of entertainment, and inpatient facilities are usually provided for these three game models. However, many real casinos with good returns have added other types. It is up to you which roulette game to choose. For example, some gaming clubs offer to run:
- English. This variety of the European one differs in the increased wheel size with preservation of the usual quantity of cells.
- German (Bauern, otherwise known as "peasant"). 6 multi-colored balls and a spinning top are used; the goal is to "score" all the balls in the holes with the numbers.
- Wheeled. The name speaks for itself: the number of bets is increasing, and the chances of winning too.
- Mini roulette. Reduced number of bets and sectors on the wheel.
- With several balls. The number of bets remains the same, and the chances of winning increase.
Systems and strategies in roulette
Can I win in online roulette? If you approach the question correctly - yes. You should develop your own tactics based on logic and mathematics or use existing ones. The most popular are the following strategies:
- Martingale. The goal is to bet twice as much: if you lose at a rate of 1 $, bet 2 $; if you lose again, bet 4, and so on. If you win - the amount should cover past losses.
- Fibonacci. Increase the bet when losing on the principle of adding the previous two. For example, the initial bet is 1 hryvnia, the next will be 1 + 0 = 1, then 1 + 1 = 2 and to win. If you win, you need to start again with the minimum bet.
- D'Alembert. Put only on a particular color. With a minimum bet and winnings, the size does not change. If you lose, it further increases by 1 position; if you win, it decreases again.
- For beginners with a minimum deposit, such strategies are unlikely to work, but you can try to change the face value of the game coin to 0.1.
- You can also try other strategies: Chernyshov's system, Titanic, Dozen, two-thirds, Grand, Garcia, and others. They can always be checked at roulette online for free. It is not necessary to top up the account immediately.
Useful tips for playing roulette
Without a doubt, any entertainment, even in a good casino, is based on luck. Finding really effective systems and strategies to win is difficult. However, some tips for beginners will help:
- Bet on the same number as the other participant. The rules do not prohibit it, and it is safer to trust an experienced player. Players' chips are of different colors, so it's easy to follow the system.
- If you play roulette in the live casino, watch the dealer's actions. Some croupiers choose specific methods of releasing the ball - at a certain angle or specific scope. It makes it easier to determine the approximate stopping point of the ball.
- Do not play in clubs without verification. It is difficult to prove the truth in case of deception.
- Use demo mode. In most virtual casinos, you can play for free without time restrictions, and the amount of coins is replenished after reloading the page. The player can try dozens of strategies at any time.
- If you switch to paid mode, do not make high bets at once: so you will have more money for entertainment.
- Beginners should choose the "mini" model or French roulette and, if possible, adjust the options of additional rate insurance.
- If you have switched to a live online casino, choose those programs that allow you to monitor the actions of the croupier from different points. So you will not miss the deception.
- Beginners are advised to decide on the amount of loss and winnings per day or week. It is unnecessary to deviate from the set limits: so the client learns self-control.
Why do people choose to play for real money?
Do you want to release adrenaline and receive unforgettable emotions? Best Roulette online for real money can grant you this, together with the chance to win money.
What are the popular games in the Australian Live Casino?
The most popular games in our live casino are definitely Live Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat. However, there are many games available, and you just need to register and open a game account to be able to try them all.
Are there real dealers in the Live Casino?
There are absolutely real dealers in the Live Casino. Professional boys and girls are waiting for you to play all your favourite games. Enter Zoome and play with our live dealers!